Wednesday 8 June 2011

No Chocolate No Go


Well, folks, I ran out of chocolate a few days ago.  That means no reviews or experiences.  It's a pretty bland world without chocolate.  It's no joke, I can't even brush my teeth without it.  No, seriously, what's the point of brushing if there's no chocolate?

Okay, dental hygiene jokes aside, I've got a few book reviews in the works. That includes the first ebook I've read (I got it as a gift last week).  Those posts will alternate with my thoughts on movies that I haven't seen yet, Like Kung Fu Panda 2, X-Men: First Class, and Bridesmaids ...

Oh, I know what you're thinking; people do entertainment reviews all the time without the aid of chocolate.  Sure.  Point taken, but this blog is supposed to be chocolate fueled and to do it without would cocoa-less.  Without the chocolate vibe, you might as well get Melba toast or unsalted crackers to fill in.  Honestly.

Look for chocolate peanut butter ice cream among the treats that I'll be talking about.  No, I haven't tried it yet, but once it's in my dessert bowl, I'm sure it'll last about three seconds--at least, I hope that's how good it's gonna taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment